As the world hungers for fresh cod, wild stocks are strained, and fishing quotas cut. Prices spike while supplies are unstable. But it doesn’t need to be this way.
Introducing the world’s first large-scale cultivation of high-quality Atlantic Cod. Respectfully farmed, carefully packed, and timely delivered.
Norcod is listed on Euronext Growth on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Norcod is proud to announce that our Q4 report is out. The report details how Norcod is in a strong position to start commercial sales this summer, having seen exceptional biological performance and received positive market feedback. We continue to be on track to meet our goal of becoming a leading and highly sustainable cod farming company.
|DOWNLOAD Q3 2021 REPORT||DOWNLOAD MORE REPORTS|
For the very first time, premium quality Cod can now be produced successfully on a large scale.
Our commercial breakthrough arrives in a time where the market is increasingly demanding stable deliveries of fresh cod. Meanwhile, the wild fish population is under pressure, leading to smaller fishing quotas and growing prices.
All agreements and permits are in place. And so are our production capabilities from fry to harvesting, processing, and distribution. We have a highly stable production that’s been in development since 2002.
These factors place Norcod in a truly unique position.
Jan Severin Sølbæk
– CEO, Artha Holding A/S
– Comprehensive Executive Board experience
– Proven M&A track record
– Extensive start-up experience
– Banking background
– 6 years experience as CEO at Norwegian Seafood Council
– Previous experience as CFO at Lerøy Aurora
– CCO at Blue Planet Academy A/S
– Previous experience as State secretary in Norway’s Ministry of Trade, Industry and Fisheries
– 35 years as co-founder and president of Sirena Group
– Co-founder of Whitecap International Seafood Exporters
– Present COB Codinvest ApS and Bjerno Holding ApS
– Former CEO and later COB in Chr. Jensen Shipping Group
– Former COB in Hotel Property Group
T. +47 915 85 801
T. +47 977 83 336
T. +47 454 61 594
Norcod has formed strong partnerships with industry leaders across all key areas of the company’s supply chain. Major partners include Sirena Group (Distribution and Sales), Havlandet Marin Yngel (Broodstock), Aller Aqua (Feed), and Nofima (Research & Development).
Please use the contact form for any inquiries regarding Norcod Investor Relations. A member of our team will respond to your message as soon as possible.